“What do your visitors think of your site? You may never hear from the ones that left!”
To provide a positive user experience, the flow of your site should allow the visitors to find the information they are looking for as easy as possible.
Usability principles guide us on the way industrial buyer’s source and how much time they are willing to invest to get the information they need. Close attention is given to engage your particular audience based on their preferences.
Our team develops web sites based on Usability Principles, not flashy marketing ploys.
- Minimum Standards – Very few justifiable reasons not to comply.
- Best Practices – Tested practices that have proven to have a positive effect on the user experience.
- Learned Conventions – May not be intuitive, BUT users already know how to use, preconceived expectations.
Contact us to let our team help you decide your design.
The design of a web site is influenced by the objective of the site.
- Lead Generation
- Customer Service
- Reference Source for information specs/tech sheets
The profile of your desired audience will define how information is sourced on your website.
- Industries Served
- Advanced Search Capabilities
- Product Configuration
- Parametric Search Capabilities
- Part Number Search
- Product Attributes
- Distributor Locator
In many cases the web site may have to address all of these issues. Request an audit.