65% of visitors will give up before they find what they are looking for. 40% will not return after a negative experience.Boston Consulting Group
Scoping an Industrial Website
The essential elements to successful web site begin with establishing the objectives of the web site and understanding your audience. The success of our clients’ comes from taking the time to understand their business and applying Usability Principles and not “flashy” marketing ploys. We not only understand how industrial companies operate, we understand how industrial buyers utilize the internet.
Usability principles guide us on the way industrial buyer’s source and how much time they are willing to invest to get the information they need. Close attention is given to engage your particular audience based on their preferences.
- What is the objective of the web site?
- Who is your target audience?
- How do they search?
- What information do they need to further the process?
The web site must address the following questions
- Do you provide the detailed information your audience needs?
- Can the visitor search for their needs with their parameters?
- Can they obtain the information in the format they desire?
- Do you provide all the information they need to further the process?
- Are you able to monitor the performance of the web site?
Contact us for a free consultation. What is your website doing for you? Request an Audit.
Discover if your website is:
- Reaching your target audience?
- Converting visitors into customers?
- Performing to its’ potential?
- * Name
- * Comments